Maintaining oral health plays a major part in achieving our goal of happy, healthy children. We are continuing to pay special attention to every detail – from patient arrival, to procedure, to check out – and stay up to date on new developments to ensure a positive experience at every appointment.
We continue to take the necessary precautions to protect our patients and staff to ensure your visit is a safe one! Below you will find an outline of our current guidelines.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
We will be contacting patients prior to their appointment to ask the following questions of the patient and their accompanying guardian. If the answer to any of these screening questions is “yes,” the patient will need to reschedule their appointment for at least 10 days out.
- Has your child or their accompanying guardian, if unvaccinated, been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for, or is suspected to have, COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
- Does your child or their accompanying guardian currently have (or have they had in the last three days) a fever of 100.4 or higher, or are they exhibiting any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
UPON ARRIVAL FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please plan to be on time for your scheduled appointment as we will try to minimize the wait time.
- In non-clinical areas (e.g., lobbies), mask usage for everyone entering our practice is encouraged, not required, unless otherwise mandated by state or local regulation.
- Parents or guardians may accompany their child in clinical areas and must wear a face covering during the procedure.
OUR SANITATION PROTOCOLS
- We sanitize our public areas such as waiting room seating, check-in and check-out areas, tables, door handles and other hard surfaces on a regular basis.
- We thoroughly clean each clinical room including wiping down all potential areas of contact such as doorknobs, chairs, and equipment with medical grade disinfectant wipes between each patient.
- Our team is being vigilant about frequent hand washing and regular use of hand sanitizer between each patient encounter, as is standard for our practice.
- Doctors, hygienists and clinical staff have been trained in the proper use of personal protective equipment to include masks, shields, goggles, gloves and gowns as per OSHA recommendations for direct health care facilities.
We are excited to serve our patients and look forward to seeing you!